End of Day Report In LibreEHR
The LibreHeatlh EHR application is a clinically-focused electronic health record system designed to be both easy to use “out of the box” and also customizable for use in a variety of health care settings. In this document we will be guide you to enable the “End of Day Report” option.
- Login to LibreHealth EHR application. It will open a window showing several tabs in main menu.
- Check for ‘Administration’ tab in main menu at the top.
- By clicking on ‘Administration’, you will get list of options. Click on the ‘Globals’ submenu.
- Clicking Globals option will bring us to a new tab “Edit Global Settings” in main window. For better visualisation you can close other tabs (Calendar and Patient Finder ).
- Select the ‘Report’ option.
- In ‘Report’ you will see an option to ‘Use Custom End of Day Report’ and an option to ‘End of Day by Provider or allow totals Only’. These both are drop down menus.
- In ‘Use Custom End of Day Report’ it gives four options - Print End of Day Report 1, Print End of Day Report 2, Print End of Day Report 3 and None. Select the suitable input.
- In ‘End of Day by Provider or allow totals Only’ it gives two options - Provider and Totals Only. Select the suitable input.
- Click on ‘Save’ (bottom left of the screen) button to save the configurations..
- Now, to validate above saved configurations check for ‘Fees’ tab in main menu at the top.
- By clicking on ‘Fees’, you will get list of options. Click on the ‘Billing’ submenu.
- Clicking Billing option will bring us to a new tab “Billing Manager” in main window.
- ‘End of Day Report’ option appears in the right hand side of the screen, check the box and click the ‘End of Day Report’ option.
- Clicking End of Day Report option will open a new tab that will show Day Sheet Report.
- Current selection criteria only use "Date of Service” and "Date of Billing". These selection criteria will only have an effect on the charges. In the image below, we can see the report when ‘Date of service = today’ and ‘Billing Status = unbilled’.
In this document we have explained step by step instruction to configure End of Day Report in LibreEHR application.After that we showed an example to validate the made configurations.
- Nikita Sharma - email@example.com