HOWTO: Create And Edit Codes
The purpose of this documentation is to demonstrate how to create and edit codes in LibreHealth EHR(LHEHR). In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Create codes.
- Edit codes.
- Delete codes.
Ytembe Dankam Therese, LHEHR Documentation Intern Applicant, 12th of October 2018
Assuming that you are logged in to the LibreHealth EHR with admin privileges,
- Click on the “Administration” menu on the navbar at the top of your screen and click on the “Codes” option.
- A new tab will appear on your screen.
# Click on the “Type” dropdown and select the type of service to which the code belongs, in our case “CPT4 Procedure/Service”.
# The “Modifier” input is optional and could be left empty.
- Fill the “Description” input with a short description, in this case “IV drip”. The description is the human readable text that is provided with the code.
- Choose the report trigger type by clicking on the checkbox next to the report trigger. In this case, “Service Reporting” only.
# Fill the “Fees” input with the amount expected to be charged for the service, in this case “4.00”. The fee must not have a currency designator.
# To verify that the code has been created, scroll to the bottom of your screen and select the type to which the code created belongs, in this case “CPT4 Product/Service”. Then click on the “Search” button.
- The code has been created.
- To delete a code, click on the “delete” link on the same row as the code you want to delete.
To edit a code:# Click on the “edit” link on the same row as the code you want to edit.
# Scroll back to the top and edit the code you want to modify then click on the “Update” button to save the changes.
In this tutorial we have learned how to:
- Create a new code
- Edit a code
- Delete codes
in LibreHealth EHR.
NOTE: the content of this documentation is strictly the responsibility of the author.
If you have any questions for the author please contact: Ytembe Dankam Therese at firstname.lastname@example.org