HOWTO: Register Contributed Forms
In this guide, we will review the procedure to register and install an unregistered contributed form.
- Virginia Balseiro, LHEHR Documentation Intern, 5 Feb 2019
1. In the main menu, click on "Administration", "Other", and select "Forms".
2. A new tab called "Form Administration" will open. Scroll down to the bottom to find the Unregistered forms.
3. Select the form you want to Register. In this example, we will register the Track Anything form. Click on the "register" link next to it.
4. Then go to Registered again and click on “install DB”.
5. Once the DB is installed, click on “disabled” to change the status to “enabled”. Fill in the “Category” field. In this case we use “Clinical”, so the form will appear under the “Clinical” tab in the encounter summary menu.
We have reviewed the process to register an unregistered form, install its database and enable it to be able to use it in Encounters.