HOW TO: Create Fee Sheet List Categories
The purpose of this document is show how LibreHealth users with Administrative Privileges can add an item and proper code to a Fee Sheet List.
We will follow a step-by-step flow as the Administrator to add ICD10, CPT4, and HCPCS codes for billing purposes.
The new Fee Sheet List Items will be added to the Fee Sheet.
This procedure requires Administrative privileges.
Toni Shortsleeve, LibreHealth Documentation Intern, August 29, 2018
- You will be using some sort of diagnosis, product or service codes which must already be entered into your LibreHealth EHR.
- This procedure requires Administrator privileges.
We will follow a SOAP Note to add prescribed medication and justification codes
Open the Fee Sheet List
Add New Group
The left column (“Group”) of the list contains the name of the dropdown:
"New Patient", “Established Patient”, “Radiology”.
• note the same number begins the dropdown name in each row of the group
(the “New Patient” lines start with 1, “Established Patient” starts with 2, “Radiology” starts with 3)
Add New Option
The middle column (“Option”) contains the individual drop-down list items.
• Both “New Patient” and “Established Patient” have “Brief”, “Limited”, “Detailed”, “Extended” and “Comprehensive”.
• note the sequential numbers at the beginning of each option item (“Brief” starts with 1; “Limited” starts with 2, and so on).
Add the Codes
In the new screen:
Click on the Description “Low back pain”.
Click on [Add] again.
Click on the Description “injection”.
Click on [Add] again.
- The HPCPS Procedure Code will appear
The Fee Sheet will reflect the changes from the Fee Sheet List:
- The Left side at the bottom of the screen (Blue Square Rectangle) will reflect the Type of Code and Code Number
- The Right side at the bottom of the screen (Blue Rounded Rectangle) will reflect the name added for its code
Click on “Save” to send the Fee Sheet to Billing.
We have created a new category for our Fee Sheet List.
We have added the needed codes and names to the Fee Sheet List.
We have seen that the new information will carry over to the actual Fee Sheet.